The Christmas Decorators-liverpool Tv Show

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Hey,

Just want to point out that this is not an advert or anything as the title may appear.

Ive heard about the christmas decorators quite often, and I know they are based not far from me but only recently have I found out the scale of the work that they do, and I found it so intersting, heres a link to their youtube channel:
The Christmas Decorators - Ltd - YouTube

Theyve actually produced the decorations for bethlihem, they put up Liverpools main christmas tree and loads do loads of shopping centres round the country!

But anyways...

They announced recently that they have joint up with C4 to hopefully do a one off documentry to air this year that will go behind the scenes to what they do, I cant wait to see it! Theres also possabilities of a series if it does well!

I persume it will be on around December time but its something to look forward too!

Reactions: MazBerry and gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
That's interesting to know dan thank you for sharing :) im sure to look out for this.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
That's interesting to know dan thank you for sharing :) im sure to look out for this.
Yeah would be a good watch, I loved the one on C5 a few years ago about the people who go mad with the lights :D

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Yeah would be a good watch, I loved the one on C5 a few years ago about the people who go mad with the lights :D
haha yeah bonkers. I saw a fair few and you have to think Like :eek: how do they not get much complaints most of them are like a runway.

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Haha some of them were a bit(!!!!) OTT like!

You can use tons of lights and make somwere look amazing it just depends how you use them really, if you just throw them on it can look a little strange lol.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
i'll admit even I didn't like a few of them. It's an over-use of rope-light silhouettes that makes them look distasteful i think. A few of them with a nice lot of string lights is ok and looks nice, too may looks very nasty sometimes