The Boss At Lidl

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

vodkas

Peasant the 1st
Nov 1, 2015
could I ask if this is the correct youtube for the boss and will they be selling iy agauin this year?

Last edited by a moderator:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
It does look like the right one, yes, and the video is dated to suggest it is :) you never know with Lidl, if they stick with TNT then they probably will stock them again, but they're very unpredictable

Reactions: vodkas

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Well, I am currently surprised people considered Buying this at £29.99... There was no video on the site (Unless i missed it). I do assume this is the fireworks.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
It does look like the right one, yes, and the video is dated to suggest it is :) you never know with Lidl, if they stick with TNT then they probably will stock them again, but they're very unpredictable
Like they were with weco, and disappointed everyone. lol

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Well, I am currently surprised people considered Buying this at £29.99... There was no video on the site (Unless i missed it). I do assume this is the fireworks.
There was a video, and it did look decent to be fair, as does the video above. Not sure i'd pay £30 for it, but it isn't bad for supermarkets.
Like they were with weco, and disappointed everyone. lol
Exactly like that, and hopefully this year they'll give us the opposite surprise lol

Reactions: callistos and gaz

vodkas

Peasant the 1st
Nov 1, 2015
ta for response,, it could be if they stick to tnt I will get it

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I'd rather fire 2 battle of midway back to back. Would look much more spectacular and I found it for 14.99 last year so cost would be the same.

Reactions: greasyvisa and gaz

greasyvisa

Peasant the 1st
Oct 30, 2015
I'd rather fire 2 battle of midway back to back. Would look much more spectacular and I found it for 14.99 last year so cost would be the same.
Oh yeah thats a good point they do look better for ££