The anti pyro brigade are at it again

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
I seen on utube.. A facebook comment which read..
(I'm sick of the sound of rockets my cat keeps running up my Christmas tree)
Dated 31 oct...
Made me chuckle.. ;)
haha
Our two cats don't need fireworks to run up the Christmas tree, they've been doing it for 5 years cos it's fun! (For them). Not this Snickerdoodle! early in the year mind!

• Haha
Reactions: Fire cracker

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Our two cats don't need fireworks to run up the Christmas tree, they've been doing it for 5 years cos it's fun! (For them). Not this Snickerdoodle! early in the year mind!
Honest my cat sits in back bedroom window an watches, His 19. Lol my trees never up. I don't even look at the hile in shops I bypass them. haha

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Maybe that's been their plan all along... sell half-baked, overpriced fireworks for a couple years in a row to stifle people's interest so that they won't be too missed once they eventually give it up.
I also think that. I'm planning on keeping some for when we cant buy them.. I never keep pyro. But the situation as made me think..
Could be worth a fortune in future.lol

markchambers99

Noble the 1st
Nov 3, 2015
Stanley, Co. Durham
The question I ask those who use poochie as an excuse to beat fireworks with - how long has 5th November been celebrated, and then ask when they got the dog/cat etc as surely the 5th shouldn't come as a surprise to them. I have a dog and 2 cats (as well as 2 autistic children) and I put measures in place to alleviate any distress they may suffer.

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
The question I ask those who use poochie as an excuse to beat fireworks with - how long has 5th November been celebrated, and then ask when they got the dog/cat etc as surely the 5th shouldn't come as a surprise to them. I have a dog and 2 cats (as well as 2 autistic children) and I put measures in place to alleviate any distress they may suffer.
I've often thought this, don't get a dog and then expect others to change their habits to suit you, like you say, November the 5th has been celebrated for hundreds of years!

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Ye I have dogs, cats, sheep and a few other pets and I still set fireworks off. The people who complain just can't be bothered to help there pets

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Well said pal
Poor guy folks would be turning in his grave.!!!...
I call them dog lovers of (fable xbox ) lol.
Now I've had a dog died old an had a good life even with me as a pyro head . My 2 cats sit in back bedroom window watching the fireworks mad but true.
Some owners dont like fireworks so they use there pets as a excuse. Some ppl just hate others having fun. Some supermarkets for instance .. customer service was Fudge Berries! saying about dogs ..morrisons ..so I said oh well I wont be buying of you.. had 100 in my hand . Wanted selection box few others but her tone. An garn on about low noise. Gave me a bad head .. lost out cant handle ppl putting pyro down lol