That one firework you regret not buying..

zephieish

Wizard the 1st
So what's that one firework you regret not buying before it disappeared?

For me it has to be the RP70 Diamonds / Sapphires. Never did get round to picking one up, despite saying I would on several occasions :oops:

So what's that one firework you regret not buying before it disappeared?

For me it has to be the RP70 Diamonds / Sapphires. Never did get round to picking one up, despite saying I would on several occasions :oops:

Remember buying that a couple of years ago from a little garden centre near me. Amazing firework!

For me, it’s the old Standard supermarket fireworks, especially the boxes. Think it was the “Comet” range. I was a kid at the time and my Dad never had enough money to get anything bigger than the smallest selection box in the range. Or so he said.

I’m making up for it now! Haha.

No regrets as such but i really would’ve liked some more of the Cube gear that Galactic used to sell. I did pick up a few pieces though like Voodoo, a couple of River Dance fountains and a pack of candles so its not all bad.

Onwards and upwards i suppose :)

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th
I've got to agree with Vlad, i'd have loved to try the cube gear, but not really a regret as such. I do regret not trying more of the old weco gear though, also back a few years ago Chaplins had a single Dynasty box (think it was Golden Peacock) and I didn't get it... that was definitely a big mistake lol

I've got to agree with Vlad, i'd have loved to try the cube gear, but not really a regret as such. I do regret not trying more of the old weco gear though, also back a few years ago Chaplins had a single Dynasty box (think it was Golden Peacock) and I didn't get it... that was definitely a big mistake lol
Weco is one that I regret from last year as all reviews seem to be very good and correct me if I'm wrong but lidl aren't stocking weco now which is a shame.

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th
I’ve got a Cyber Box kicking about somewhere mate....if your ever in Edinburgh, you can have it lol ;)
I'd more than happily take it off your hands mate, would pay a bit too lol, if we ever have a forum meet then i'd be keen ;)
Weco is one that I regret from last year as all reviews seem to be very good and correct me if I'm wrong but lidl aren't stocking weco now which is a shame.
That is sadly the case mate yeah, although the recent weco wasn't as good as the pre 2013 stuff (still good product mind)