1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test Firing - London 02,12,2017

Discussion in 'Fireworks Chat And Discussion' started by Joe ciabatti, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

So on Saturday me and a couple of other met up in Hayes, London to test fire a few bits and bobs. We had a load of Kimbolton and Emperor and some old spec Mars and Sovereign. Only have a few videos as I ended up firing most of the pyro. for our finale we fused together a Sovereign Wizard 12 barrage pack to create a SIB of 264 shots, quick matched to fire in 30 seconds!.... Absolute Mayhem, vids don't do it justice. Anyways, the next few vids are what I managed to capture.

2. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

Gamma Wave - Emperor Fireworks - This fired twice as fast as it should have

3. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

Proton Charge - Emperor Fireworks

4. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

Hang Tight - Emperor Fireworks

5. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

Cube Shell Candles

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  6. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

Carpet Bomber - Mars (Old spec BS) Final volley of 12 salutes went off at the same time with one almighty bang. Possibly loudest thing I've heard.

7. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

Outbreak x2 - Sovereign. Set off together, one started 10 seconds after the first and finished earlier! Nice but not as good as I'd expected.

8. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

Wizard 12 - Sovereign (fused together). Finale for the night, all 12 cakes were quick matched together, was absolutely brilliant! Also uploaded different angle on another forum...probably has better quality video, but anyways. Enjoy.

9. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

Update - It was the Proton Charge that fired too quickly.

10. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 6th

The wizard 12 is brilliant all together, tonnes of impact! Looks like you had a good evening :)

Joe ciabatti likes this.
  11. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

We have another test firing planned for sometime in January. We'll be firing bigger 1.3g Emperor pieces and it looks likely that we'll quick match a Full House barrage pack, should be awesome! I've only fired Cash Play and Jackpot from the Full House Set, but the people I fire with say the Wizard 12 and Full House are pretty much equal with one not being better than the other.

I'm gonna try to Live Stream the next meet up from my laptop, hopefully it will work!

12. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

We also fired a Skycrafter Festival cake, which was pretty good. The colours in the falling leaves were really good...Shame I don't have the video for that one.

13. Jezzadw

Jezzadw

Baronet

Might need some more creative fusing. Isn't the wizard 12 pack all 25 shotters? The full house pack is mixed cakes. Will be more of a challenge, though sure your looking forward to it.

14. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 1st

The Wizard 12 is 8 x 25 shot 20mm bore and 4 x 16 shot 30mm bore, and yes I can't wait!

Jezzadw likes this.