Tesco fireworks 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Surrey-Pyro

Peasant the 1st
Oct 26, 2018
Surrey
Tesco selling old standard 20 pound boxes from previous years instead of Northern lights due to stock shortage. Picked up a twilight(2016/2017) however they are also selling star gazer and family fun box(2018).

Reactions: Tom Win

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
Tesco selling old standard 20 pound boxes from previous years instead of Northern lights due to stock shortage. Picked up a twilight(2016/2017) however they are also selling star gazer and family fun box(2018).
I've had the Twilight Box years ago I wasn't expecting much from it but turned out to be very good. Would say it was the best box out of the 3 that stocked.

Surrey-Pyro

Peasant the 1st
Oct 26, 2018
Surrey
I've had the Twilight Box years ago I wasn't expecting much from it but turned out to be very good. Would say it was the best box out of the 3 that stocked.
This year I got the 2 for 20 (twilight box and cake) and the 3for18. I thought it was slight improvement overall compared to 2018.

andrew smith

Noble
Oct 1, 2021
newcastle
when i went to mine for 2 northern lights they said they did not have any substitutes they said they hadn’t got them at all this year infact if they had they would be making a lot more money because there was 3 more people in the cue wanting northern lights to

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
i bought a carnival box the other day just to see what it’s like , intended to fire it before bonfire night , i can confirm the thunderstorm candle in this box does no longer have small reports it’s just pearls… was a little disappointed when i saw it as if used to be a lovely candle with little reports
I fired a Standard Inferno Selection Box tonight with a Standard Fireworks Thunderstorm Roman Candle included and mine did have the stars with a small pop burst to sparks. Standard must have changed the specification or just watered it down to make it lower noise by taking the miniscule pop bursts out of it and replacing it with colour stars.

Reactions: SilberWirbel