Tesco fireworks 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Tom Win

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Visage is a nice box, can't go wrong with that one :) The asda one was called Monster, having checked, 118g NEC in a £10 box :poop::ROFLMAO:
Monster/hero with its called this is year is utter trash , from asda tho not sure about tesco 2 for 20
Might but asda 2 for 20 the rockets and the cake purely as the prices Havnt gone up and I'm pretty sure its last years stock in more local store the rockets would be about 120NEC for £10 which is fine for today's prices although 2 for 10 with enchanted is Problaby a better buy lol

Tom Win

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Monster/hero with its called this is year is utter trash , from asda tho not sure about tesco 2 for 20
Might but asda 2 for 20 the rockets and the cake purely as the prices Havnt gone up and I'm pretty sure its last years stock in more local store the rockets would be about 120NEC for £10 which is fine for today's prices although 2 for 10 with enchanted is Problaby a better buy lol
Many typos and autocorrections in that little rant lol looks almost incoherent lol

Jacko2002

Peasant the 1st
Oct 14, 2020
Nottingham
Anyone think the offerings from Tesco this year will be any different from last year? I always hold out hope but am frequently disappointed hoping just to pick up a couple of little bits to satisfy the nostalgia urge

Reactions: Tom Win

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
I think they might be, I have seen their previous offerings have made it other retailers now

andrew smith

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 1, 2021
newcastle
can’t disagree with you on that one , bought the monster box and rockets from asda a few years back and they were a total rip off the selection box had no duration and the rockets were crap havnt tried the cake but i don’t think it would be any better because 13 shots for £15 is not the best

Reactions: Tom Win

Tom Win

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
I will hopefully get round to Tesco Extra tomorrow and see what the fireworks are in there I will hopefully be in asda and lidl too

Aerial Display

Peasant
Oct 14, 2021
Nottingham
Hi all I'm new so hello..
I read today Tesco will be the 21st apparently?.I'll be looking tomorrow still to see if there's any price lists or better still fireworks.talking of which is the powershock worth getting?.more of a filler as I'm buying my main bits from an independent...

Jacko2002

Peasant the 1st
Oct 14, 2020
Nottingham
I read today Tesco will be the 21st apparently?.I'll be looking tomorrow still to see if there's any price lists or better still fireworks.talking of which is the powershock worth getting?.more of a filler as I'm buying my main bits from an independent...
Damn, that’s late, where did you hear that?

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
I would stay away from it, I had a repackaged version of it and for the normal £100 it is beyond disappointing :(, its very bad. Luckly I didn't pay £100 for it.

Aerial Display

Peasant
Oct 14, 2021
Nottingham
I would stay away from it, I had a repackaged version of it and for the normal £100 it is beyond disappointing :(, its very bad. Luckly I didn't pay £100 for it.
I've looked at the upload in YouTube and they kinda looked ok'ish but thank u for the feedback..I'm assuming there rebranded from The Reckoning barrage pack?

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
I've looked at the upload in YouTube and they kinda looked ok'ish but thank u for the feedback..I'm assuming there rebranded from The Reckoning barrage pack?
Yeah that is correct thats right what they seem to do unfortunately then make out they are new