Tesco fireworks 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
I think the main thing this year is seeing weather the prices go up and NEC stays the same or if prices stay the same but NEC / Firework count goes down

Reactions: jackstanley

jackstanley

Noble
Oct 14, 2012
Swindon
I think the main thing this year is seeing weather the prices go up and NEC stays the same or if prices stay the same but NEC / Firework count goes down
I have a feeling that the “ premium “ bits will see a lower NEC but slightly higher price and everything else will be a similar price with a lower NEC. I will be picking up some bits from various supermarkets and compare with the same items last year.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Is the bit of crap still kicking about somewhere would love to see a unboxing!
It's long gone, however there is an unboxing on my youtube channel of it in it's previous packaging. Don't even remember what it was called. Also can't remember if it's a family friendly video lol

Reactions: Potterz

Tom Win

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
It's long gone, however there is an unboxing on my youtube channel of it in it's previous packaging. Don't even remember what it was called. Also can't remember if it's a family friendly video lol
Thanks lmao was considering buying that but probably just get a stash of visage from lidl instead

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Thanks lmao was considering buying that but probably just get a stash of visage from lidl instead
Visage is a nice box, can't go wrong with that one :) The asda one was called Monster, having checked, 118g NEC in a £10 box :poop::ROFLMAO: