Tesco firework leaflet 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked Up Mine From Tesco Huddersfield Road Oldham Today Must Admit The 40p Sparklers Ain't All That "I Had To Play Earlyer " . Bought The Solaris Box And Got The Britania Burst.. Will Share The Experience With Them After This Friday As I Got Them For His B'Day Party . Going To Look Elsewhere For Actual Firework Night Bigger And Louder :D For Us "COUGH" Adults of the house lol

pyro-rob said:
I thought they looked retro, cant beat the classic designs though really but modern effects though are worth it though
I was going to buy a pack just to look at the packaging designs... But then I saw the price! :dodgy:

Pyrotechnic said:
pyro-rob said:
I thought they looked retro, cant beat the classic designs though really but modern effects though are worth it though
I was going to buy a pack just to look at the packaging designs... But then I saw the price! :dodgy:
£30 buy one get 1 free sold it for me funny thing is **shhhh i gave the cashier a 10 and a 20 + a couple quid for the sparklers and i got a tenner back "" so they only cost me 20 quid lol .. bargain

DavidOldham1981 said:
Here Is The Box Sorry Pic Dark Lighting In This House Is Horrible lol

That should cost like £10-15, not £30 :)
[hr]
pyro-rob said:
Tesco 2012 leaflet, not the best but the ghost look kinda cool :)
you can get those shooting rockets at asda for £3! Tesco overprices it's fireworks so much. ;)
[hr]
pyro-rob said:
Tesco 2012 leaflet, not the best but the ghost look kinda cool :)
you can get those shooting rockets at asda for £3! Tesco overprices it's fireworks so much. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.