Supermarkets That Are Selling For Nye 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Not long to go now until NY, and this is what i've got so far :)
The Range and Wyevale garden centres will definitely be selling pyro, Asda, Lidl and Tesco are likely to be selling, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Aldi and Waitrose are unlikely to be. If stores are open on boxing day there should be pyro on sale, otherwise it'll be the 27th - 31st December :)
We'll most likely be getting £20 or so of bits, we need some more rockets :D

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
hopefully some offers will be on! i still have some rockets left over from this years BFN. I know i know. Rich said i have to be punished for it. lol so i might give supermarkets a miss unless I'm in their literally against my will this year lol.

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
If i'm buying any more pyro this year, it'll be from the Range or a seasonal but it's unlikely tbh as i already have enough for now. I do like a wee bargain though if there's any kicking about so never say never :)

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
hopefully some offers will be on! i still have some rockets left over from this years BFN. I know i know. Rich said i have to be punished for it. lol so i might give supermarkets a miss unless I'm in their literally against my will this year lol.
Every bloke is in a supermarket against their will close to Christmas :rofl:

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
Every bloke is in a supermarket against their will close to Christmas :rofl:
I don't mind it tbh as i find it quite amusing to see people running about in a mad panic cramming their trolleys full of stuff that they probably won't use lol

You'd think the shops were shut for weeks the way some people carry on :D

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I don't mind it tbh as i find it quite amusing to see people running about in a mad panic cramming their trolleys full of stuff that they probably won't use lol

You'd think the shops were shut for weeks the way some people carry on :D
but you know vlad that here one day just makes people go nuts, what if they run out of milk? got to have 3 or 4 bottles in just in case, and the problem is everyone else in the town thinks the same thing :p
I agree it's mental, and rather funny, particularly as there's always a Tesco express or similar open for a few hours on christmas morning anyway

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
bit of an update, Asda, Lidl, The Range and Wyevale Garden centres are selling if you're after a few late buys, Tesco aren't in regular stores, but they could be in Extra stores to sell off remaining bfn stock :)

Reactions: gaz

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 2, 2014
I know they aren't the best quality but my Morrisons is also selling fireworks at the minute. No idea on the prices as the don't have leaflets available.