Supermarkets That Are Selling For Nye 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
This is the info i've obtained from the supermarkets thus far, still waiting for a couple replies, but heres what i have at the moment :)

Supermarkets that are selling
  • The Range
  • Wyvale garden centres
  • Homebase (only if there is stock left over from BFN)

Still waiting for replies from...
  • Tesco
  • Asda

Supermarkets likely to sell
  • Lidl
  • Chaplins

Supermarkets unlikely to sell
  • Waitrose
  • Morrisons (they replied but said they can't give the info)
  • One Stop

Supermarkets not selling
  • Sainsburys

If i recieve any more info i will post it nearer the time :)
I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information, and it is subject to change (and supermarket sales boards)

Reactions: Pompeypyro and gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
The Range:

Dear Customer

Thank you for your email dated 22nd November 2014.

I can confirm that I have been looking into this matter for you, and I can advise our stores will be stocking fireworks between 26th December and the 31st December 2014. Please note all of our stock is sold subject to availability.

I trust this has answered your query, and I hope you will continue to be a valued customer of The Range.

Yours Sincerely

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Sainsburys:

Thanks for your email. We’re always happy to answer any questions our customers have.

Unfortunately, we have no plans to sell fireworks in store for New Year’s Eve. Please accept my apologies for any disappointment this may cause.
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us and hope we’ll see you in store again soon.

Kind regards,

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Homebase:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding fireworks.

I can confirm that if the stores have any fireworks left over from Bonfire night then they will be put on sale for New Year, however you will need to confirm this with your local Homebase store.

Regards,

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
so still haven't had a reply from asda or tesco, 2nd time for both i've had to wait ages for a reply, very poor CS.

likelihood is asda will stock fireworks for NYE, same range probably, as for tesco, not a clue

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
still no reply from either ASDA or Tesco
very poor from ASDA particularly as i complained about their CS when i emailed them for BFN :mad:

not surprised by tesco tbh, I had no auto-confirmation, and they never replied at all at BFN either, reckon their query form is broken

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
i have sent out a 2nd complaint (first was before BFN) to ASDA, 3 weeks and no reply is Robin Hood is riding High! CS :mad::mad:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
ASDA have replied to my complaint, and have addressed y first email but have said nothing about the second, not even an apology :confused::mad::confused:

Thank you for your email about the availability of Fireworks. I'm not sure why you did not receive a response to your original email as I can see on our systems that a colleague of mine tried to call you.

I'm pleased to say our Fireworks will be back on sale in mid-December for the New Year so I would keep an eye out for them in the next couple of weeks. The range will be the same as it was for Bonfire Night. The most accurate way to find out when stores will have a product in stock, is to call the store directly. You can find all the contact details for your local stores by visiting the Asda Store Locator. http://storelocator.asda.com/#!/

Should you need anything else, please call me or one of my colleagues on 0800 952 0101. Thanks again for your email.

Kind Regards

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
no probs Gaz :)

gives me something to do, although dealing with the supermarket CS is a total pain
But still, someone's got to do it ;)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
more info:
Aldi have no mention of fireworks on their website and they have specialbuy info up to 28th dec
For buyers in plymouth, chaplins will definitely be selling fireworks as they sell all year round, but i have no info as yet on the taunton store

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Still no info from morrisons/waitrose/tesco, liklihood is that these will not be selling for NYE, but this is no real loss as all 3 were pretty poor for BFN

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
ALDI have updated their leaflet online, no mention of fireworks and it goes up to January. So i think we can say that they will not be stocking any for NYE

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
fazer, this is because lidl are selling different stock in different shops, so you need to select your chosen lidl to see it's stock
See the Lidl NYE thread for more info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.