Supermarket wish lists

Mostly to tempt everyone to keep looking at what's available ;) share what you're going to be getting from the supermarkets, I imagine even the biggest spenders can be tempted to buy the odd little gem lol

This is what i'll be looking at, there'll be stuff from chaplins too but that'll depend on their stock :)

Lidl:
3 for £20 - one of each
Visage box - £12.99
Ceremony - £14.99
(Whizz bang - £3.99 not sure on these yet lol)

Asda:
2 for £10 - Rockets and fountain

Aldi:
Astro box - £4.49
Raging Raptors - £9.99

Total: £72.50 not including the shot tubes

Then i'll take a look at Tesco, and i'm sure i'll be in chaplins for a while, definitely after some 5 Alives, Astro Blaster, Screeching Skyrider, Starring, Ultimate Battle of Colours, and doubtless something else too lol

The only thing appealing to me from supermarkets is the Visage box from Lidl. I will probably get it since it’s only cheap. We had a Cash and Carry near us which sells a huge range of fireworks during the season too. I’ll defintely take a look down there. But if the truth be told, I think I should stop spending now.....I have gone waaaaaaay over budget!

The only thing appealing to me from supermarkets is the Visage box from Lidl. I will probably get it since it’s only cheap. We had a Cash and Carry near us which sells a huge range of fireworks during the season too. I’ll defintely take a look down there. But if the truth be told, I think I should stop spending now.....I have gone waaaaaaay over budget!
You should never stop spending! It only happens once a year :p

Vladster

Esquire the 2nd
@Vladster it's not a may, it's a will ;)

Good stuff popping up though, I do love a supermarket stash :)
I was planning on spending another £100 on pyro after i got my main stash from Firework Crazy so we'll see if i spend that or not, i'll probably add another box or 2 to the above list. I must admit, i do like putting together a wee supermarket stash :)

I was planning on spending another £100 on pyro after i got my main stash from Firework Crazy so we'll see if i spend that or not, i'll probably add another box or 2 to the above list. I must admit, i do like putting together a wee supermarket stash :)
Couldn't agree more mate, it's a big part of BFN for me, all the big ones are great but there's just something about fighting your way through the excited children and coerced parents to the supermarket pyro cabinet :D

Asda: Either 2x enchanted or enchanted & little rockets.

Lidl: 3 for 20. Vampire. Shot tubes. Visage? I don't need it... but...

If I get to Aldi then astro, but won't go out my way.

Likely get hubs to bring home something once we see what Tesco have.

'The range' (actually local retailer, but same thing essentially) Guy fawkes box most likely. Maybe small cakes. Maybe rockets, we'll see my mood on the day. Sparklers in abundance lol

Lidl:

3 for £20 deal (equaliser selection box, dyno rockets, plasma attack cake)

Visage selection box £12.99

Red arrow rocket and shot tube pack £17.99

Morrisons: star blazer rocket pack £15

Might pick some more up from Sainsbury’s and Tesco depending on how good their stock is this year

I really don't need anymore pyro but...ah what the heck I want more pyro! o_O

I'll probably pick up the following,

Asda - 2 x enchanted fountain

Aldi -1 x lol box
1x astro

Morrisons -not sure until find out the NEC on most stuff but probably spend £20 in there.

The range -1x delta force rockets
1x Oriental stars
Probably more if I get to one with the full range of stock.

Lidl -1x whizz bang shot tubes
Possibly 3 for £20 depending on reviews of the box.

Would like to try tesco and sainburys but depends on quality and value and now I have written that down into a list in already adding more in my head. I said it before and I'll say it again you are a very bad influence @Somersetpyro! :D

Lidl standard fireworks
3 for £20 pounds deal one of each

Aldi tnt Fireworks
TNT fireworks loud and clear 5 shot tubes £5
TNT fireworks raging raptor £9.99
TNT fireworks cheeky monkey fountain £4.99

Morrison’s firestar fireworks
Demond deal £20

Plus £100 on anything I like the look of maybe the strike force barrage box from the range £60 pounds