Supermarket rockets 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Tom Win

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Looking at supermarket rockets this year it looks like the range's prices have sky rocketed and the cheapest are 5 15 gram rockets(sputinik explorer) for £8.99 doesn't represent good value.
Better value might be in the form of Aldi rockets if the space racers are still £10 that would be good value and from galactic video the seem have good effects which is a breath of fresh air.
Please feel welcome to make any other suggestions as Morrison's and out her shops reveal there selection this year.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Supermarket rockets are usually pretty average. Asda's ones aren't too bad, and decent value, they're probably the pick of the bunch IMO. A lot of the others are pretty expensive for what they are

Reactions: Tom Win

Tom Win

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Supermarket rockets are usually pretty average. Asda's ones aren't too bad, and decent value, they're probably the pick of the bunch IMO. A lot of the others are pretty expensive for what they are
Okay bought on 2 for 10 ect the don't seem to bad I wonder if some watering down will of occurred to although I think its the same bits lying about from last year mostly

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Mar 15, 2016
I like the silly cows and flying pigs if they do then in store. £12.99 normal price by me and that's not too bad. Not to big a rocket but still a decent burst.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
How was the 40 quid pack you got from asda and did you set the selection box off
I think I still have the box... not 100%, I need to check what I do have lol. The rockets though, for what you pay, I thought were very serviceable. A few of them even had something resembling a bang. I'd buy them again and not feel disappointed in myself lol