Supermarket fireworks stash

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
How noisy are they somers? I picked them up thinking they were 1.4g and it turns out they look pokey.
Pretty loud mate, 1.3g so a good boom. Not as loud as a single break rocket though, I'd say each break is around on par with a medium sized cake

Reactions: Tom Win

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Pretty loud mate, 1.3g so a good boom. Not as loud as a single break rocket though, I'd say each break is around on par with a medium sized cake
I presume the are simliar to the small extreme machines by brothers great rockets
What would be the best supermarket cake for under £30

seb7535

Noble the 1st
Oct 6, 2016
devon
Fired a couple last night along with some 5 alives I had and the breaks were about on par. Possibly louder but they went higher so it might have cancelled it out.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Fired a couple last night along with some 5 alives I had and the breaks were about on par. Possibly louder but they went higher so it might have cancelled it out.
That sounds about right. Was a little while ago I fired them, the 5 Alives are very punchy for their size of course though

Reactions: seb7535

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Had my display tonight as the weather was good lots of quiet small pieces. going to do a much larger louder display at new year more dependeant on Celtic and brothers pyrotechnics.
Was surprised by the crackle on the LOL fountain from aldi has pretty punchy for low noise!