Supermarket fireworks stash

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Hi all
I have made this thread to be a place where members can share items they have picked up from supermarkets and there NEC I will be in lidl and asda today and I will see what there are doing and selling.

Reactions: jackstanley

jackstanley

Noble
Oct 14, 2012
Swindon
Hi all
I have made this thread to be a place where members can share items they have picked up from supermarkets and there NEC I will be in lidl and asda today and I will see what there are doing and selling.
I was just about To make this haha

andrew smith

Noble
Oct 1, 2021
newcastle
Hi all
same goes for me i’m going out to lidl and asda and picking up a few bits , will drop all the NECs in here later on once i’ve got some things

BulletProofMum

ST Typo of the Decade Winner!
Baronetess
Nov 4, 2017
London
Oh that's interesting. The price has gone up steeply here at our year long retailer, so being a piece down too isn't great (well two, but atomiser was added) The crackling fountain was by far the biggest nec too if i remember right. I wonder if the contents of other boxes has changed?

I do like this box though, at the old price. Nice bit of filler as most things were in pairs I usually light together, and nice colours. Glad I still got a couple of the old ones :D

Reactions: Tom Win

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Have the leaflet a big change to the variety of boxes in my store and a few changes 5o the contents getting more next Saturday can't come soon enough!