Supermarket Fireworks Brands 2004-present

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 13, 2012
It will be hard to find morrisons because they dont put stuff on their website.

But I have found some of the old Lidl stuff:
Lidl Online

Interestingly Astra branded range which was later branded Benwell/Benstar (Blue Apollo rockets/Hayley's Comet/Rainbow storm)
Lidl Online

Reactions: Fazer

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies
It will be hard to find morrisons because they dont put stuff on their website.

But I have found some of the old Lidl stuff:
Lidl Online

Interestingly Astra branded range which was later branded Benwell/Benstar (Blue Apollo rockets/Hayley's Comet/Rainbow storm)
Lidl Online
I was hoping it would work on the pyro society forum as they had lots of leaflet pictures on there but there dosent seem to be many captures. Im having lots of fun with that site though lol. Just gone back to the year 2000 on a local news website. :)

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 3rd
Sep 12, 2014
Why did Cosmic lose all supermarket contracts and stop making decent fireworks in 08? Wonder if the recession hit them hard as they bit off more than they could handle with all those major supermarket contracts?
I think new regulations were put in place on what supermarkets could stock firework wise

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Nice post fazer,

@Pyrotechnic the links are broken because i moved server, and all TFSL directory is in a zip location, and it is a massive file. So im not sure if most images are still available.

On that note, I will be reviving that page again for this website Bonfire Night Traditions and Fireworks Guides so be sure to keep checking over months and weeks.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
its never asked me for a post code, all you have to do is put in a website and it will show you its history if it's got one.