Supermarket Fireworks 2016

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

What supermarket for fireworks?

• Lidl

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Aldi

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Tesco

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Asda

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sainsburys

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The Range

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
We all know what brand of fireworks Lidl will be stocking for 2016, A nice welcome sight to see weco indeed.

But the range if they keep to Brightstar would be a worthy competitor.

Here are the polls for you to choose where you will be buying from if the various other supermarket is stocking the brand they have had past few years. You can have up to 2 choices.

For myself, I will be adding some Weco items to the stash, But traditionally I will be wondering the other supermarkets stands to see if they take my fancy.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Of course, I will be checking all the supermarkets for any possible hidden gems.
But Lidl with Weco will deffinitly be visited I think for some bits and pieces.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Lidl will be a definite with Weco, definitely the best quality we've seen in years :) however i was rather surprised by Sainsburys last year, the selection box we had from there had some really nice effects in it, and wasn't grossly overpriced either. So we may well return back there.
Also the large fountains at Asda impressed us, so we will probably get a few of those too. Everywhere else will be a case of seeing what's what i think :)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
For me a mix of the Weco stuff at Lidl and a huge box of fireworks from The Range and one of their value packs. ;)

Reactions: gaz

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I've picked Lidl and the Range.

I was happy with the Bright Star gear i bought last year and we all know that Weco is better than what the other supermarkets offer. Saying that though, i'll still probably pick up a few smaller bits from the other supermarkets depending what's on offer.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
No surprise that everyone who's voted has gone for Lidl :D i can see their sales rising substantially this year

Reactions: gaz