Supermarket Firework Round Up 2012

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Thanks to a member on The Great Cheap, Safe Fireworks Hunt

2012 round-up
Asda- TNT Fireworks
Sainsburys- Standard/Black Cat
Tesco- Standard* i may have the leaflet on thurday. someone on blog said they work there and they might be able to get one :)
Morrisons- FireStar/Nightstar
Lidl- Weco
Aldi-TNT

*Probably

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
im interested with sainsburys as i used to alway have black cat in the 90's and they were great so will be interesting to see what sainsburys are gonna stock

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
berry1 said:
Will be interesting but black cat ain't what is used to be. Quality is nothing like the original stuff.
Exactly mate the stuff in the 90's was unreall now the regulations and law really have put the fuse out so to speak

the 90's were probably the best time to purchase fireworks really wish airbombs would come back they were cheap and cheerfull fun :(

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Stephen said:
Exactly mate the stuff in the 90's was unreall now the regulations and law really have put the fuse out so to speak

the 90's were probably the best time to purchase fireworks really wish airbombs would come back they were cheap and cheerfull fun :(
There is some great pyro now though Stephen, Brothers, Royal Party and Absolute is mostly good quality. :) The prices are much higher now like.

Airbombs are still available from collectors pre reg ones that is. :p

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Woah. I e-mail homebase on facebook about fireworks on offer this year and 2 hours later I've got 5 messages from people offering me bangers. Agghh go away!! I value many eyes.

Standard was Bought by Chinese-based Black Cat Fireworks in 1998 and all firework manufacture switched to China soon after..
The Huddersfield site is now the UK headquarters for Black Cat, and acts as the sales, marketing and distribution centre for both Black Cat and Standard ranges.