Information Supermarket Competition!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

exeterpyro

Baronet the1st
Oct 13, 2017
Exeter
This is a competition (approved by Gaz!) which will run from the time of posting until 11:59 on Friday 12th (entries after this time will not be counted). Please read the rules below very carefully.

1. The prize is offered by myself on Seasonal Traditions only. However it is not in affiliation with Seasonal Traditions. Therefore all registered members are eligible to enter including Mods and Admin, with the exception of myself.

2. An entry consists of a post on this thread which states the firework package (listed below the rules on this post) the user wants to win. If it's a 2 for £20 or 3 for £20, please state the exact firework combination. Feel free to add why you want it/them or anything else!

3. To add a random element, each user may enter TWICE. Each entry must be a separate post. Entries must be different (you cannot request the SAME package twice!) For example, in you first post you request package A, and in your second post you request package E. Anyone posting more than twice will have their entries remove and participation voided.

4. The winner will be drawn on the afternoon of Friday 12th October. This will be done by using a random number generator, with the winner having a post ID that matches the random number drawn.

5. When the winner is named, the person must acknowledge within 36 hours and purchase the exact firework(s) won before the 21st October. The winner must PM an image of the receipt. I will then send the value of the package via either PayPal or BACS (winners request). Simply put, the winner must purchase the firework package themselves, and are refunded after purchase.

6. If neither of the conditions of rule 5 are met, a new winner will be drawn.

7. There are no substitutions. Only the firework packages below are valid as prizes. If for some reason (misprice, price amendment) the package comes to more than the expected price below, then only a value of up to £20 will be covered. If you're unsure, the winner must check with me before purchase.

8. This competition is done in good faith, so if I have to amend it due to mistakes then this is allowed.

9. Seasonal Traditions (Mods & Admin) take no responsibility for the competition and any complaints must be directed at me only.

10. Have fun!

Firework Packages!

A) LIDL The Equaliser Selection Box + Plasma Attack Cake + Dyno Rockets (3 for £20)
B) LIDL Ceremony Cake (£14.99)
C) LIDL Red Arrow Rockets/ShotTubes (£17.99)
D) ALDI No1 Selection Box (£19.99)
E) ALDI Big Show (£19.99)
F) ALDI Air Strike Rockets (£19.99)
G) MORRISONS Demon display pack (£20 multipack)
H) ASDA Monster / Air Assault / Firestorm (2 for £20)
I) ASDA 4 x Enchanted (£20)
J) ASDA 2 x Unicorn Fountains (£20)
K) THE RANGE 6 x Oriential Stars (£17.94)
L) THE RANGE Battle of Midway (£17.49)
M) THE RANGE Guy Fawkes Selection (£16.49)
N) THE RANGE 2 x Stratosphere Pulse (£17.98)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

smurftech

Noble the 1st
Sep 27, 2018
Rossendale
Interesting competition concept!

Entry 1, I will go for:

A) LIDL The Equaliser Selection Box + Plasma Attack Cake + Dyno Rockets (3 for £20)

Be interesting to weigh this package up against the past Lidl deals...

Reactions: exeterpyro

smurftech

Noble the 1st
Sep 27, 2018
Rossendale
Entry 2:

C) LIDL Red Arrow Rockets/ShotTubes (£17.99)

Gone for this because I cannot recall ever having a rocket / shot tube combo package like this before....and Lidl is 5 min drive from me at work and at home ;)

Sep 29, 2018
Birmingham
Thanks for the Comp - that's really nice of you :)

G) MORRISONS Titan Selection Box + Viper Rocket Pack + Cobra Cake + Sparklers (£20 multipack)

Absolutely love the box! think it's looking the best value/selection from supermarkets this year!

BulletProofMum

ST Typo of the Decade Winner!
Baronetess
Nov 4, 2017
London
Oooh this is fun, thank you!

First choice will be:

Because I'd be interested to see how it compares to whatever similar offer tesco has, see if lidl has kept anything of their edge. And having blown the budget already I'm unlikly to buy both in reality

BulletProofMum

ST Typo of the Decade Winner!
Baronetess
Nov 4, 2017
London
For my second entry:

J) ASDA 2 x Unicorn Fountains (£20)

Honestly? Cause my kids will want them and I don't want to have to buy them :oops::p;)

:FP

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Ooh I'll have a bit of this

Entry 1 - A, equaliser box, plasma attack and Dyno rockets

Why.... Can't spend big this year so need a little something to take the edge off :D

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Me again!

Entry 2 - G, Morrisons multi pack for a wee bit of everything!

Cheers for offering up the chance of a free but of pyro

smurftech

Noble the 1st
Sep 27, 2018
Rossendale
Me again!!!

£24.96 = The Range Ground Bundle - Bonfire Selection Box, Sizzling Sentinels Cake, The Mighty Atom Cake, 1xPack Bright Star Giant Sparklers.

£24.86 = The Range Air Bundle - Aerial Attack Selection Box, Missile Command Cake, Master Blaster Rocket Pack and 1xPack Mammoth Sparklers plus 1xPack Colour Sparklers.

These would make a nice show for a friend's kids on Nov 5th.
Hey Anthony, read rule 7 above again, might want to edit your posts if you can....

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
Excellent idea very generous.

I think I have to go with J) ASDA 2 x Unicorn Fountains (£20) for my 1st entry or my girls would kill me lol.
Good luck everyone!

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
My 2nd entry is definitely my choice :)

Big fan of this deal over the years and with a new brand this year be good to see how it compares.

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies
Entry two: A) LIDL The Equaliser Selection Box + Plasma Attack Cake + Dyno Rockets (3 for £20)

This one would be interesting to compare to the Weco 3 for £20 from last year that I still have. Would also be great to compare it to the TNT deal from 2015.