Summer Buzz

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

triple burst

Peasant the 2nd
Apr 28, 2014
Anyone planning any pyro this summer or do you have the same problem as i do not having anywhere to fire from. Got to get a field to go and let some serious noise off as i think i am having withdrawel symptoms through lack of pyro action .Any one else going through this at the moment

Reactions: Somersetpyro

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Hopefully planning to do a little pyro on Tuesday 11th August this year;which is my 45th birthday (weather dependent), failing that, if wet, then Saturday 15th August or Saturday after as a fallback date, just in case of inclement weather. ;)

Reactions: triple burst

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
For my birthday fireworks August gonna use my mate's farm up Haslingden Lancashire;has a great view of Rossendale Valley and Greater Manchester (and I always get a bonfire and birthday supper laid on as well!) ;)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
ah, i get it, so you go there for the free food! :p
I do their bfn firework display every year and we are good friends too! ;) Even with his lovely wife kids family and friends, one of the friends Keith even provides free music as well with a disco set up.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I've got some pieces lying around that I may use this summer.

Oh and I fired a wedding display on Friday night which helped out with my pyro cravings lol

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I've got some pieces lying around that I may use this summer.

Oh and I fired a wedding display on Friday night which helped out with my pyro cravings lol
how did it go Rich? And of course hope the happy couple enjoyed it :)

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
apart from my firing system completely failing so I had to hand fire in close proximity it went well. Happy couple were very pleased and display got a massive cheer.

Got a few potential future bookings too!