Standard Fireworks Classics Range

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
I have been doing some thinking and I think it would be nice if Standard Fireworks could go back to their original retail range under Chinese manufacture and replicate all the classic fireworks that they manufactured (apart from air bombs jumping jacks aeroplanes and other items which have been banned over the years)-

Set piece fountains/fountain and wheel combinations etc,

Roman Candle bouquets on stakes and Roman candle batteries on stakes,

Fountain bouquets on stakes,

The mammoth display rockets,

Single garden and display roman candles/fountains/wheels/mines etc of all shapes sand sizes,

Large single wheels of all shapes and sizes.

This range would be called Standard Fireworks Classics and I feel they would be an extremely nice way for those who grew up with Standard like myself to relive some nostalgia and bring back the enjoyment they had, what does anybody else think? ;)

Reactions: Firey Dave

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 26, 2015
Northwich
I have been doing some thinking and I think it would be nice if Standard Fireworks could go back to their original retail range under Chinese manufacture and replicate all the classic fireworks that they manufactured (apart from air bombs jumping jacks aeroplanes and other items which have been banned over the years)-
The part I've highlighted in bold would make the whole thing utterly pointless for me personally if I'm being honest as I'd only be interested if they brought back things like Banshee Thunder rockets but they're no longer legally allowed to make those things so would be no good to me personally, but yes some people may love the idea :)

Reactions: Kamikersie
Oct 13, 2012
Would it even be possible to create these items in China? I would imagine if they set up their own workshop/factory in England they could replicate the old manufacturing methods used, but isn't the industry currently dictated by what the Chinese factories offer?

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
Would it even be possible to create these items in China? I would imagine if they set up their own workshop/factory in England they could replicate the old manufacturing methods used, but isn't the industry currently dictated by what the Chinese factories offer?
They actually did it in the nineties for a while replicating most of the British made firework items under Chinese manufacture;large Standard Fireworks retailers were often awash with their display cabinets/counters full of large stocks of Chinese made copies of the British products, I had a few of them myself and they were pretty good too. ;)

Last edited: