Stake or bury?

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
So what is your preference when selling up your larger fireworks. Bury them to the marketr or stake them in. What do you use? I generally stake and I use grow poles from homebase. They are strong and spiked for easy insertion.

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Staking every time, burying takes far to long and makes a mess of the firing site unless using buckets/boxes. I use thin metal poles from an old tent lol.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
any wood haha i have used a pallet in previous years too out the top lay so its a cub basically without a top and i place some big stuff in there not 100% but its gets the job done ish haha

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
:) A pallet actually is a great idea :) if im firing on hard ground, normally use chipboard 8x4 is only £12.99 from B&Q with some no more nails to stick the cakes down. Cheap but gets the job done.

Wee Jock the holy pyro nutter! said:
any wood haha i have used a pallet in previous years too out the top lay so its a cub basically without a top and i place some big stuff in there not 100% but its gets the job done ish haha

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
got a hold of some pallets again so will use these in my personal display and burn the excess wood removed in a small controlled bonfire :D