Information ST Forum Meet 2019

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Not progressing too far unfortunately, it's getting hold of an appropriate site which is proving hard. Lots of places want several hundred pounds, even thousands. Insurance for once wouldn't be too much of a problem as it's a private event
Will there be appropriate insurance in place? How do you propose the evening will run? I may be able to help with this.

Will there be appropriate insurance in place? How do you propose the evening will run? I may be able to help with this.
Personally speaking ( i haven't discussed insurance with @Gaz yet) if insurance was a requirement of having access to the land then fine, but as even finding any land is proving very elusive it would have to be lower on the priority list atm. If and when we have a site, it would need looking at then as to whether we need insurance and to what extent, although ofc any help at all is greatly appreciated as both of us are struggling with available time atm, and i've been unwell recently too :)

Krony

Peasant the 2nd
Sorry been really busy lately, not sure on insurance costs because I have never dealt with that side of things before, I do know you can get single event insurance though.

BulletProofMum

ST Typo of the Year 2018 Winner!
Baronetess
Yes, we looked into thos for scouts and can get one off insurance. I'm not sure it's needed for private event, but I'd imagine many land owners would expect it in this scenario