ST Forum Meet 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
In short it's a bunch of pyro mad lunatics blowing up a field in Staffordshire lol. We're in the very early stages of planning atm, but we'll likely have a field with a few facilities, perhaps a BBQ if there's a couple of people who wouldn't mind doing a spot of cooking in return for an evenings worth of cider from myself ;) then i'm going to try and coordinate a bit of a fire off, most likely with a few contributions as that's the best way to do it to save funds having to change hands. Then any extras will be sorted at a later date, but I think as it's our first meet, a good social and some good pyro will be plenty enough :)

That sounds very appealing. Exactly how I’d like to spend an evening! I do like my cooking, especially BBQing so I don’t mind helping with that too.

I’d definitely donate some of my pyro stash to the cause, that’s not a problem. All sounds good, roughly when will this extravaganza take place?

Bring it on!

Forum members and family mostly, I think it’s reasonable enough to say a couple of friends are welcome, just no random people rocking up of course. It’s a strictly private event, else you get into some very muddy water :)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Forum members and family mostly, I think it’s reasonable enough to say a couple of friends are welcome, just no random people rocking up of course. It’s a strictly private event, else you get into some very muddy water :)
Very true. If people just rocked up out of the blue and everybody and anybody turned up, it would be absolute chaos. Kids out of control with fireworks being set off and couldn't-care-less adults in the loop are one dangerous combination for problems and / or a serious accident in the making. Firework lighting should also be restricted to adults ONLY who are not under the influence of drink or drugs, and it should be a rule that, if you ARE drunk or under the influence of illegal substances, you will not fire at all. Unfit high-as-a-kite firers are one big risk around fireworks.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
I don't drink, so I will just sit and watch you all turn from gentleman to party ravers. :ROFLMAO:

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
Was hoping to have some big stuff we could fire (be a once off for us all here) but that's out the question but I'll bring what i can maybe a latifs run on the way down

Status
Not open for further replies.