Information ST Forum Meet 2019

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
haha, how about a 6 pack belt instead of a hat. I'm sure we could fit a fire few more people in it lol.
That's quality mate, i'd like to upgrade mines to a 12 pack though :cool:

We may have to get someone to film the fireworks because the way it's heading, none of us will see them lol

Evilzed

Peasant the 2nd
Depending on where and when and if im there i would be happy to pick/ drop anyone off to the train station.

Plus i dont drink so designated driver ;)

Krony

Peasant the 1st
I can film if i make it, can also bring a firing system if needed but i imagine it will be a free for all bring what you want to set off so better hand firing.

I think the best thing yo can do is sell it to me, but if you insist on firing it I ain't gonna complain!:giggle:
If i was ever thinking about selling them, you'd need to take the Columbia and Space Barrage too. We'll discuss it after the year mate, in the meantime, all 3 of my Cosmic NG boxes are tucked away safely and out of harms way ;)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
If i was ever thinking about selling them, you'd need to take the Columbia and Space Barrage too. We'll discuss it after the year mate, in the meantime, all 3 of my Cosmic NG boxes are tucked away safely and out of harms way ;)
I am really debating now if I should bring my boneshaker,. :ROFLMAO: i just love that firework.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
It might be your only opportunity to light it mate, plus you wouldn't want it getting damp and unfireable ;)

I see what you mean Gaz, there's plenty of people out there who'd love to get their hands on one and i'm one of them lol
We wouldn't want that, it would be nice to see it go up lol.

Last edited:
I already have the Columbia and space barrage mate. You could fire one of those instead and I'll take the Earth Tremor off of you?!?:cool::p And if you fire one of those I'll donate some fireworks to you out of appreciation!:eek::eek::eek: