Spot The First Christmas Advert Of 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Who can be the first to spot this years first Christmas TV advert.

The saying used to be its not Christmas until the holidays are coming advert airs. This however seems to be getting earlier and earlier each year. I think last year was around first week in November, so worth keeping a look out over the next few weeks.

Watch the XFactor as the new Christmas 2014 adverts are almost certain to air during that.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I herd that channel 4 is going to do a ww1 Christmas advert where soldiers come out of trenches and play football.
it'd be good if they did, we need to keep honouring the ww1 servicemen
Ok i would like to retract my statement, Its going to be Sainsburys doing the WW1 Christmas advert. My sourcde had channel 4 wrong/ Maybe it might ben shown other first whos knows. (All i know is im going to better them with my tv now :D)

Sainsbury's 2014 Christmas campaign is to focus on the famous football match that took place between British and German forces on 24 and 25 December 1914, to mark the event's 100-year anniversary, Marketing can reveal.
More details can be read here. Exclusive: Sainsbury's Christmas ad to feature WW1 'truce' football match | Advertising news | Campaign

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Who remembers
Boots | "All Wrapped Up" Christmas Advert | 1989

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Disneyland Paris Christmas advert just aired, from the start I was guessing it was going to be one of the supermarkets, thought it was a bit early tho haha

Status
Not open for further replies.