Event: Southport Airshow Evening Flying And Fireworks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
September 9th 2016
Just found out about this a couple of weeks ago,

Southport Airshow always takes place across a weekend in September, however this year its being extended to the Friday evening aswell. This is something I really cant wait for, as someone who always attends the airshow, the airshow with added fireworks is going to be amazing!

They are planning to have, lights, pyrotechinics and flying all on one night. Finishing with a nice fireworks display on the beach.

Going off what the airshow is usaually like, with a great aspect where they do beach explosions, and the amazing job Southport do for the British Musical Fireworks this is going to be one not to miss and for £6.50 it seems a steal. I cant wait.
Southport Air Show 2016 - VisitSouthport.com

Reactions: gaz

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Just read an update to this.

Sirotechnics, winners of the 2013 BMFC will firing the closing display on the night. This is the company who produced the phantom of the opera sequence during their display, probably my favourite ever moment at the competition and the most ive heard a crowd cheer and wow during a display.

I am literally so excited for this event now, I love the airshow, but at night this is just going to be amazing and looks like were going to get a fantastic display to close the night too.

Reactions: gaz

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Gutted to find out this morning that it has been cancelled due to the stong winds predicted tonight. Was really looking forward to seeing Sirotechnics again