Southport 2014 B.m.f Championship

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Unfortunately i have other engagements otherwise I'd have been looking into it. problem is that i have to make a proper trip of it because of distance.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
One of my highlights of the year, love this event.

Il be there all three nights, sooo looking forward to it last years competition was by far the best yet. I was worried at first after it moved from The marine lake over to victoria park (flower show ground) but the effects were so much better and it felt as if you were so much closer to the action.

Anyone debating going, its well worth the £5/7!!

Reactions: Firework shop ltd

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
So its came around so quickly and its tonight!

Will report how tonight goes later:) just hope everything is okay with this wind.

Reactions: Rich and gaz

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Was a good opening night, but have to admit I dont think they met the standards of some of last years displays.

Allstar won the night for me, with a great choice of music and an amazing prefinale!

Il add a few photos soon :)

Roll on tonight and fingers crossed this rain goes off

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
So tonight was really outstanding!!

Gets better every time, SmArt were fantastic, every shot right on time. Gala and classic fireworks were brilliant too. They all deserve to do well in this comp.

Some of the effects have been amazing this year, some ive not saw before.

Looking forward to the finale tomorrow, also appologies for not posting any photos, will try and get some on for you asap:)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
any pics or vids?

Will try and get some pics on, i never took many videos though, as i wanted to try and watch the displays more this year, do have at least one tho which il post.

Just struggling a bit as my laptops away for repair and im coping with my phone/ ipad, hopefully still get some on this morning tho!

Reactions: gaz and Rich

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Apologies for the quality, if i was able to get on my laptop I would of properly sorted through them all.

Also, il record the finale of one of tonights shows for you to give you a better idea as the vid im about to post doesn't do it justice atall.

Both videos from SnArts display :)

SmArts amazing "wheel"

Last edited:
Reactions: gaz and Rich