Sources For Learning More About The Gunpowder Plot

Now we're into October and plans are gearing up for Bonfire Night events, I imagine quite a few forum members may be interested in finding out a little about the real life history behind our bonfire and fireworks celebrations on November 5th.
I've written a novel about Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot called Remember, Remember the 6th of November to raise money for charity. I did quite a lot of research into the history and thought it would be worthwhile to share a few of the sources of I found with other forum members. Please let me know if this is useful.
1. The Gunpowder Plot - Treason and Faith in 1605 - by Antonia Fraser - I found this an informative book and a really useful history of the events. It's also very readable, unlike some of the more academic studies.
2. The Gunpowder Plot - by Alan Haynes - I found this informative but a little harder to read than the book above.
3. Guy Fawkes or the Gunpowder Treason - by William Harrison Ainsworth - this was written about 1840 and is a period novel about the events. I was quite surprised to find a lot of the early action taking place around Manchester. Overall I found it a fun read, rather than a deep dive into history but it did prompt a few ideas.
4. History and information websites and pages - there are lots of websites with pages and details about the Gunpowder Plot, Guy Fawkes, Robert Catesby, King James I, Queen Anne of Denmark, Robert Cecil and so on. They're easy to find - have a quick search.
5. Agas Map of Early Modern London - this is one of my favourite resources on the web - it's an interactive map with fantastic information on many of the streets of London around the time of the Gunpowder Plot. It's quite different to today as London was much smaller and because it was before the Great Fire of 1666. If you like history and/or know central London at all, perhaps from the odd tourist visit, it's fascinating. For example you can trace the route between where the conspirators sometimes met in a tavern on the Strand to Parliament in Westminster. The web page is https://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/agas.htm
Of course, there are many other sources of information on the history but I hope you found this short list useful. If interested, I'd recommend three things -
  1. Have a quick look through one of the summary history pages (e.g. wikipedia, BBC, Parliament or other websites)
  2. Have a play with the Agas map
  3. Consider reading Remember, Remember the 6th of November and support Tadcaster Flood Support and Save the Children. It mainly follows the real events but with a few twists near the end and includes a summary of what really happened at the back. If you do read the book, please leave a review and let me know what you think!
Have a great and safe Bonfire Night.
Thanks, Tony.