Some cakes I've seen in Local DIY store

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

jackstanley

Noble
Oct 14, 2012
Swindon
Definitely suggest picking up a few packs of space hawks mate. And at that price it’s a steal. As for the cakes is there anything you specifically want?

Reactions: PyroBoy101
Oct 8, 2021
Northampton
Definitely suggest picking up a few packs of space hawks mate. And at that price it’s a steal. As for the cakes is there anything you specifically want?
Always get 5 packs of space hawks and for cakes I like willows and nice spread breaks I love salutes but hard to come by in cakes i do a display new years eve and have compition with neighbors

Reactions: PyroBoy101

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Black Gemini rockets at £25 is a crazy price. They are brilliant rockets. Where abouts is this place? Is this B&S discount store?

Last edited:

jackstanley

Noble
Oct 14, 2012
Swindon
Most of them although good are not the biggest breaks and are mixed affects. The ones I can most definitely suggest and recommend and I have in my personal stash this year
War Machine
Desert storm
Trailblazer
Flaming Phoenix
Wicked gorgons
Check out some vids on YouTube and see what you think. There are some good prices there. Especially the rockets

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Some decent prices there, particularly on the rockets, that's the best of them imo. The £30 deal is also pretty solid from what I can see