Small Stash For Nye

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
It's more or less just an odds and sods stash selection to clear out some of my loose fireworks.

The bigger rockets are 38g NEC. Smaller 1's 20g or so. Cake is 120g.

Alien dreams fountains are those typical 3 tiny fountain tubes in 1 package fireworks, but from lighting them before they did last a while and were ok.

Rest is all just smaller selection box loose bits.

I will be adding a bit more to it before launching.

Attachments

Reactions: Alexs21

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Well, that wasn't half bad actually.

38g nec rockets.... I lit 3.... Quite good actually. Burst was like a single shot tube but a bit wider. The next size down was also 38g NEC but were not that impressive. A thin, quiet burst, but more visual effects.

The rest was as expected really. The screecher rockets (found 2 "Martian revenge" in other stash here which were lit) were nice and loud.

Here at the family home, the woman next door oddly let her dogs out just after midnight when the area was filled with people letting off pyro. When they started barking she shouted at them, then started shouting at her husband to get them in, otherwise they will "have a heart attack".

Well, said woman is nothing but a nuisance. Her dogs bark all day, all year round. I have been here at the family home, stepped outside and the sound of my footsteps was enough to set them off barking. I know others in the street are getting sick of her dogs as well.

Whereas my dog was outside getting excited over the fireworks and didn't bark once.