Small Birthday Stash

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
We popped into the Range today, and as they now have an all-year license, we couldn't resist picking up a few bits :rolleyes: They didn't have that much there to choose from but i think we got a decent selection. Most of this lot'll be going up for my birthday in a couple of weeks time, but i think we're going to keep one of the cones and the Delta Force rockets for BFN :)

Birthday stash.JPG
Apologies for poor picture quality
  • Electro Surge Gold/Silver
  • 2x Sizzling Sentinels
  • 2x Photon Burst
  • Carnival box
  • Delta Force rockets
They only charged us for one cone, so it came to about £40 for the lot

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Well, after a few plan changes, this lot will now be going up tonight as we're having a little get together :)
Oh, and we've also added this to the above :D

Birthdaystash2.JPG

Reactions: Alexs21 and gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Cheers guys, for the most part it was a fun evening. @Alexs21 The ones we fired were mostly good, they've got a pretty good pop and the burst size is nice. However we did have a problem with one of them where the rocket went up, didn't burst, but then exploded on the ground some 50m from our house. Which was somewhat interesting. We never lit the other 2 after that.
@Gaz I think they are outstanding for the price, very punchy and good vfm :) so far everything we've had from them (bar the rockets) has been flawless and always gets a good reaction from the audience

Reactions: gaz