Men Shun Fireworks Sky Scramble

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Oct 16, 2013
Swansea
Not sure Anthony my pack was made in 2014 I know Bright Star have made a same pack called Jet Scream at least 2 years.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
Might be a rebrand of this product. ;) I noticed a different company on the labels using the Men Shun name.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
Dracon Trading was the company on the labels;) NOT Bright Star Fireworks UK Limited by the way:) I wonder if somebody else has taken Men Shun under their wing?. Interesting.

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Dracon Trading Limited are the importers for Bright Star Fireworks UK Limited.

The name Bright Star, to my knowledge is just a name which is used to promote their products :)

As with a lot of companies, they will often have other LTD names which basically describe their product, rather than using their generic "parent name".

I would guess Bright Star have imported their own products under the Men Shun name to boost their sales to seasonal sellers.

You will probably see a lot of Men Shun branded items in pop up shops etc this year.

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Yeah, not too sure but I would guess the Men Shun items will be on sale or return to seasonals, hence the slightly higher RRP on some of the items, compared with their normal RRP from BS.

Things seem more appealing to people when they're more than 50% off :)