Sima Warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Well thank you for that Si7, :)

Here is the Sima order form http://www.sima-wholesale.com/uploaded/Documents/Firework-Order-Form-2012.pdf

and the link to all of there online fireworks http://www.sima-wholesale.com/seasonal/default.aspx?P=fireworks1 selling bright star firework range.

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Some very keen prices at Sima, better than JTF on most pieces as the VAT is included in the RRP less 50% price, not that RRP stands for much.

The website does show some discrepancy with the pricelist itself however, there's several fireworks on the website listed at a higher price than on the order form, would need to confirm before making a journey.

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
I've never purchased from the big warehouses, are they any good? In comparison with others - such as galactic fireworks and epic ?

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Meteor said:
I've never purchased from the big warehouses, are they any good? In comparison with others - such as galactic fireworks and epic ?
Well they are not good or bad per se, they generally knock out Brightstar or a derivative in JTF's case but won't really compete on quality from the likes of Galactic or Epic, these people are at the top of their game pyro wise.

Knowlegeable customer service is another area where the average warehouse won't really shine, fireworks are not a passion with these people, more of a seasonal money spinner. I've dealt with a fair number of knuckle dragging drones in the warehouse game, still, if you know your fireworks bargains can be liberated hand over fist. Makro warehouse never seemed to catch on that an outer carton printed Black Cat SIB No.1 wasn't actually a single firework, there were two inside. Happy days.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Meteor said:
I 100% agree with si7 Galactic and epic are your king of pyro along side a few other shops, you will not get any better then them.

Si7 said:
Meteor said:
Well they are not good or bad per se, they generally knock out Brightstar or a derivative in JTF's case but won't really compete on quality from the likes of Galactic or Epic, these people are at the top of their game pyro wise.

Knowlegeable customer service is another area where the average warehouse won't really shine, fireworks are not a passion with these people, more of a seasonal money spinner. I've dealt with a fair number of knuckle dragging drones in the warehouse game, still, if you know your fireworks bargains can be liberated hand over fist. Makro warehouse never seemed to catch on that an outer carton printed Black Cat SIB No.1 wasn't actually a single firework, there were two inside. Happy days.
That's the problem with them today, All they want is seasonal money the cheaper they can make it, The better profit they can make. Bit of a risky business plan to work on really.

There are a load more fireworks in store at Sima, as you can see on the form you can download. I just had an email to say that they are open late nights all this week too until 7PM (Except the weekend). They have a new range called the connoisseur collection, I got a few rockets to try and they seem pretty good, saving the rest until the weekend as they are a little more pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.