Sima Warehouse Fireworks 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Here we are again for 2014, selling brightstar brand, What you think a hit or miss? you choose. :)

By the looks of the new stuff they have a new brand benwell fireworks. But they state the following:

Fireworks Have To Be Collected
We may be able to deliver bulk wholesale orders of fireworks,
to discuss the options and discounts available
contact us.

How to Purchase Fireworks
  • Place your order online now and collect it from our warehouse at your convenience
  • We are open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5.30pm and Sundays and Bank Holidays from 10am to 4pm
  • For directions to our warehouse Click here
  • Customers need to be 18 or over to purchase fireworks and will need to show proof of age upon collection
  • Click here for further instructions on how to collect your fireworks.
Fireworks

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Most of them are kim. But sima are stocking benwell fireworks brand this year. they do look interesting if i must say so myself. it also states when you buy this brand fireworks you need to collect from there store. in some cases you may be able to have them delivered on a bulk order.

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
I did contact Sima and they said they haven't got a date for delivery of their fireworks yet.

You need to collect from Sima as they don't offer mail order, you would need to purchase a fair few items by the case to get them to deliver it to you.

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
usually is the case zep, i would imagine around £150 or £250 for you to be eligible for the delivery.

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Their prices are quite good, and they don't make you buy BOGOF deals.

Having said that, I could still easily spend £150 within a few seconds there :D

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
The brightstar prices are much better than chaplins, the best place for pyro near me, but birmingham is too far to go just for fireworks:(

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
They will, but they couldn't (or wouldn't) give me an approximate date of their arrival.

Just thought I would mention, to save a wasted trip.. Sima is a membership only warehouse, unless you are buying fireworks, but they need to be purchased online before you go to collect.

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Looks like they will be selling flying pigs for £10 :)

Really liking Sima's approach to selling fireworks.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
It would be even better if they had another store, maybe not in the midlands, the south west needs more big shops and certainly more that sell good pyro. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.