Sima warehouse 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
So I believe Sima has their firework range on offer. Offering some varied brands.

Hi from the Web Designer at SIMA Warehouse,
I don't think we send out brochures. I've asked around and we usually just have an order form, paper and pdf.

I asked about the high prices this year and they said they are full retail price and people should subscribe to the newsletter for updates on offers. We usually do a half-price deal on a lot of them.

I wasn't here last year but apparently it gets crazy busy and we open til late on the run up to Bonfire Night. If you want to place your order online soon and the prices haven't been updated, PM me and I can find out about getting a discount coupon arranged for you.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, I'm just the guy that listed them all on the website! There are shed-loads... I've watched all the videos though so I know quite a bit about them. My favourites are the Connoisseur Barrages but I guess they make putting a display together too easy.

I hope this helps.

Miguel

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Hi Miguel

Welcome to the community :) Thank you for your post, As Rich points out, any information is gratefully welcome. Enjoy your stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.