Show Us Your Leftovers!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Stick a photo up of your leftovers from 2014 for the 2015 season, what are you going to do with them?

Saving them for BFN or having a little bash in the Summer?

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
we've got some sparklers left, and a Brass Monkey selection box, but that is quite rare so we're going to keep it for a while

brass monkey.JPG

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
That's the trouble i suppose when you have a larger budget, you are more prone to buying more than you can fire lol

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
Here's my leftovers!
SDC10135.JPG SDC10136.JPG
A selection of Golden Lion/Cosmic small calibre garden and display fireworks
and some leftovers i.e Cosmic Astra/Skycrafter/Dynasty/Planet garden and display multishot cakes plus my RP Traitors box which I didn't use NYE last year as it was too windy ;) Might fire some this week as it's supposed to be dry and fine.

Reactions: rikky shah

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
Here's my leftovers!
View attachment 1210 View attachment 1211
A selection of Golden Lion/Cosmic small calibre garden and display fireworks
and some leftovers i.e Cosmic Astra/Skycrafter/Dynasty/Planet garden and display multishot cakes plus my RP Traitors box which I didn't use NYE last year as it was too windy ;) Might fire some this week as it's supposed to be dry and fine.
There is also an old school Golden Lion Magnolias display firework roman candle if you look carefully plus a Cosmic Astrolite display firework mine as well. ;)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
That's a nice collection there anthony, if i were you i'd keep hold of some of the GL/Cosmic selection box bits and the dynasty cakes, they're very rare and it'd be sad to see them go.
If you light one of the meteorite candles, just stand back a bit to get the full effect, they're amazingly good :)

Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I will go look in my garage this morning, i know i have a screaming spider left and a few other things, boneshakers.. lol, I have agree with Somer anthony those gl/cosmic selections box are rare and would be ideal to keep for a Nostalgia Collect.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
If you've got two, then definitely keep one.

You'll just have to find a relative/friend with a nice big garden then ;) I spend quite a lot of yesterday working out how we could have a Screaming Spiders at BFN, and i reckon we've got the perfect solution lol

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
If you've got two, then definitely keep one.

You'll just have to find a relative/friend with a nice big garden then ;) I spend quite a lot of yesterday working out how we could have a Screaming Spiders at BFN, and i reckon we've got the perfect solution lol
Ok interesting? Do you have a large garden or do you go out to relatives?

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
No, our garden is quite small, enough room for cat2 but nothing bigger. We go to my grandparents house for our main display. Their back garden is quite small but i think we can fire the SS in the back with the spectators in the front, we should have the 25m