Share your Creative side.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Keep safety in mind, Share basically anything, How and what you use to set your launch sites, Tutorials ect. If people ask for help please help them.

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
This seem like a lonely thread. I hope this year to make some sort of rack for cakes so they are stable, but require no burying, no hammering a stake in the ground. If i get time would be 3 sizes (S,M,L)

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
We simply use a pallet with a solid base or close up the gaps in the pallet to prevent damage to the firework.
Best not to use a pallet without filling in the gaps, as the tubes can blow through the gaps and render the firework useless.

Provides a very nice flat surface, we then use 4 bricks around the firework we are firing at the time.

Just beyond the pallet is one of them funky ladders that open in all directions, ours has metal plates to walk along, which we place a few pots on filled with sand for the smaller bits and bobs :)

Finally on the one side of the ladder, we use a bit of sleeper, upright, which is attached by a ratchet strap for any wheels we have :)

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
I've done this for the last 2 years and it keeps the cakes really secure.

My wife wasn't happy when she came home and seen that i turned the living room into a workshop lol

Cake Board.jpg

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Also, one advantage to using a pallet, if you run out of firewood later that night you can just break that up and burn it :p

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Zep that build sound technical. I will be make this simply with an old shelving unit and screws and some stone (in case a tube in the firework does not hold)

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Well it's just removing strips of wood off a pallet and laying them back down.

Not really sure that's classed as technical, but just sharing what I do :)