Selection Boxes

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Andymcr96

Noble the 1st
Oct 7, 2017
Falkirk
Hi folks

What would you class to be the best/biggest (NEC) supermarket selection box out there? Not overly bothered about rockets as i have plenty of them.

The biggest (NEC) box i've found so far is the Taipan Wildfire 35 piece at 723.5g

Open to opinions folks

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I wouldn’t class any of them by NEC to be honest, Bonfire Star is probably the best value but 350g NEC which isn’t very high. The highest will be Bright Stars Imperial, Presidential and Party I expect, or Kimboltons Gold box

Reactions: Andymcr96

Andymcr96

Noble the 1st
Oct 7, 2017
Falkirk
I wouldn’t class any of them by NEC to be honest, Bonfire Star is probably the best value but 350g NEC which isn’t very high. The highest will be Bright Stars Imperial, Presidential and Party I expect, or Kimboltons Gold box
I have my eyes on the presedential as it looks pretty packed i watched an unboxing video its looking neat! Comsidering the Goliath deal 28 poece seletion box, comedy rockets etc aswell?

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I’d just get the presidential tbh, or if you wanted some real good quality you could get a Gold box, cake and a pack of rockets at Wyevale for a little over £50 depending exactly what you went for, which is good value and will almost certainly be better than anything Morrisons can provide :)

Andymcr96

Noble the 1st
Oct 7, 2017
Falkirk
I’d just get the presidential tbh, or if you wanted some real good quality you could get a Gold box, cake and a pack of rockets at Wyevale for a little over £50 depending exactly what you went for, which is good value and will almost certainly be better than anything Morrisons can provide :)
I've not a clue where/what that is being in scotland were left out up here lol

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I've not a clue where/what that is being in scotland were left out up here lol
Ah yes, maybe not wyevale then lol, I’m which case I’d get the presidential, or get the Party box and a few extra bits, comedy rockets, a cake or 2, make your own little kit up :)

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
BS Party is a decent box, 702g NEC with some quality 50g+ fountains, some triple and quad tube pieces, 160g candle battery, mine, small 19 shotters, wheels and thankfully no rockets!

Contents pic :

BS_Party.JPG

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Hi folks

What would you class to be the best/biggest (NEC) supermarket selection box out there? Not overly bothered about rockets as i have plenty of them.

The biggest (NEC) box i've found so far is the Taipan Wildfire 35 piece at 723.5g

Open to opinions folks
Did you fire the taipan wildfire box? Wondering if any good.

Reactions: jagfirework
Sep 29, 2018
Birmingham
Did you fire the taipan wildfire box? Wondering if any good.
Hi folks

Open to opinions folks
did anyone fire wildfire box? thanks! lol