Seasonal Traditions Christmas Countdown! 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Haha yes, Somer. I have noticed people was buying half price Christmas lights In the sales last month.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Yeyyy the Seasonal Traditions Christmas Countdown is resurrected :D Thanks Gaz!

Im certain the time will fly by and come September we will all be noticing little bits of Christmas appearing in the shops, October the lights will start to go up in local towns then all the full Christmas displays come in just after Halloween!

We always deocatre the garden with solar lights during the summer so that will be another little "christmassy style task" that will keep me occupied probably around Easter time.

Got TONS of new lights in the sales so they are all ready for next year, definitely going to be our best year yet.

Lets keep it going and hopefully by the time October November comes we can have a forum full of christmassy cheer again, hopefully with more members joining in too.

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
judging by the interest we had last year, we should have quite a lot of interest for christmas this year

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Yeyyy the Seasonal Traditions Christmas Countdown is resurrected :D Thanks, Gaz!

I'm certain the time will fly by and come September we will all be noticing little bits of Christmas appearing in the shops, October the lights will start to go up in local towns then all the full Christmas displays come in just after Halloween!

We always decorate the garden with solar lights during the summer so that will be another little "Christmassy style task" that will keep me occupied probably around Easter time.

Got TONS of new lights in the sales so they are all ready for next year, definitely going to be our best year yet.

Let us keep it going and hopefully by the time October-November comes we can have a forum full of Christmassy cheer again, hopefully with more members joining in too.
judging by the interest we had last year, we should have quite a lot of interest for Christmas this year
With the new a Christmas section on here and our branch site, i was pleased how well they did. considering it was the first years. I take every year as they come but ultimately I am happy how well it is played so far. We have our guest dan, its just getting them to sign up and post we would see a mixture of members then. :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Yeah hopefully we will get more signing up, Ill obviously be keeping my eyes out and whenever I see anything seasonal related in the shops il post reports of what they have etc. Hopefully be useful for us aswell as non members: )

MazBerry

Peasant the 2nd
May 12, 2015
Yay less than 200 days to go!! santadance:

Im already making decorations (crochet snowflakes)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Be nice to see some pictures maz i did share on christmas traditions, a snowman DIY project.

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies
santadance:156 days to go! santadance:
This year is going very fast! Really looking forward to Christmas. I Love the winter and the dark, cold mornings. It wont be long before all the Christmas stuff is in the shops and the adverts are on tv. :D

Reactions: Dan12 and MazBerry