Scary movies

I can’t say I’ve ever watched many, they aren’t my thing. And my girlfriend hates them so it’s not something I do with her either :ROFLMAO: although my favourite scary movie moment was actually a trailer before I watched Spooks a few years back. It transpired that the trailer was for Insidious 3, and it scared someone behind me so much that he screamed, fell out of his chair and rolled down the aisle spreading popcorn like he was gritting the roads. Was one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I can’t say I’ve ever watched many, they aren’t my thing. And my girlfriend hates them so it’s not something I do with her either :ROFLMAO: although my favourite scary movie moment was actually a trailer before I watched Spooks a few years back. It transpired that the trailer was for Insidious 3, and it scared someone behind me so much that he screamed, fell out of his chair and rolled down the aisle spreading popcorn like he was gritting the roads. Was one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I genuinely laughed out loud whilst reading that!

I like the classic horror films, The Shining, Halloween, The Exorcist and so on.

Pyrobrummie

ST Typo of the Year 2019 Winner!
Baronet the 3rd
I'd have to go for Halloween also, there is a rather decent 2009 film called orphan that I would recommend, it has a brilliant story and ending.