sainsburys free firework offer

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2012
480
277
2,074
swansea
The last few years ,Sainsburys have done an offer where you spend £15 and get a free pack of fireworks . Last year they offered a very nice pack of tnt pyro. I made a little vid ,as I think it was a good deal.
I actually made 2,1 with the pyro going off and 1 without .
the first vid is without the pyro . remember this was last year,(2012) and I don't know if they will do this again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 29, 2012
8
0
1,061
hope fully they will do them again :) last year i got diffrent one than this :/ have about 4 multi shot cakes free :D
 
Oct 13, 2012
480
277
2,074
swansea
just been to sainsburys, got the vampire and enchanted fountains. looking at the explosive content of each, I don't have high hopes for either.
the free pack this year looks like 3 fountains and 2 multishots.
asked the guy why they changed from tnt, said they had loads of complaints and this year the standard stuff is better.
last year I asked why they changed from standard to tnt, they said they had loads of complaints about the standard fireworks. Perhaps sainsburys were charging too much for both.
 
Oct 29, 2012
8
0
1,061
cossi said:
just been to sainsburys, got the vampire and enchanted fountains. looking at the explosive content of each, I don't have high hopes for either.
the free pack this year looks like 3 fountains and 2 multishots.
asked the guy why they changed from tnt, said they had loads of complaints and this year the standard stuff is better.
last year I asked why they changed from standard to tnt, they said they had loads of complaints about the standard fireworks. Perhaps sainsburys were charging too much for both.
cool. keep updated on how well they go mate and if they are any good and also the free packs ? normally the voucher is in daily mail or mirror and can see the voucher this year :/
 

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Oct 16, 2012
335
98
1,289
Kent
I still have one of last years free packs:

It was actually better than expected.

cossi, do you know how much you have to spend to get the free pack of fireworks this year? You didn't happen to get a photo did you?
 
Oct 29, 2012
8
0
1,061
c1gar said:
I still have one of last years free packs:

It was actually better than expected.

cossi, do you know how much you have to spend to get the free pack of fireworks this year? You didn't happen to get a photo did you?
i like that pack but the tall long one i was disappointed by it
 

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Oct 16, 2012
335
98
1,289
Kent
MrRaMPageZz said:
cossi said:
just been to sainsburys, got the vampire and enchanted fountains. looking at the explosive content of each, I don't have high hopes for either.
the free pack this year looks like 3 fountains and 2 multishots.
asked the guy why they changed from tnt, said they had loads of complaints and this year the standard stuff is better.
last year I asked why they changed from standard to tnt, they said they had loads of complaints about the standard fireworks. Perhaps sainsburys were charging too much for both.
cool. keep updated on how well they go mate and if they are any good and also the free packs ? normally the voucher is in daily mail or mirror and can see the voucher this year :/
The voucher was in the papers on October 27th last year, so maybe we have to wait a couple of weeks. The date can be seen on the paper in cossi's video (I took a screenshot and circled it in yellow):

 

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
1,707
1,785
5,494
I thought this pack was really good last year for 'free' or even for a £15 spend (the shot tubes were also rather good).

Interested to see what the free pack is like this year. Im assuming that the offer will start this saturday in the Saturday Star/ Express since the free pack can already be seen in the counter.

Last year the deal started a week later than usual think it was 26 October. Before then it has usually been the weekend after they go on sale.
 

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
312
167
1,189
MrRaMPageZz said:
c1gar said:
I still have one of last years free packs:

It was actually better than expected.

cossi, do you know how much you have to spend to get the free pack of fireworks this year? You didn't happen to get a photo did you?
i like that pack but the tall long one i was disappointed by it
Same here, lit it and the tip just glowed for about 15 minutes, what a let down :(
 

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
2,720
2,429
9,434
Edinburgh
I thought the 2 cakes and the mine were decent enough...the Color Vortex was a load of shite!

Cant really complain too much though.
 
Oct 29, 2012
8
0
1,061
Just to let you guys know that the sainsburys £30 free worth of fireworks is in the Daily star newspaper today :) you get 3 fountains , 1 multishop cake and a roman candle :) have to spend £15 to get these for free ... voucher is on page 29
 
Oct 13, 2012
480
277
2,074
swansea
here is a vid of the free fireworks pack from sainsburys and the sky burst shot tube pack
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
1,707
1,785
5,494
Looks like the free pack has nothing on last year but expected that. It doesnt look too bad though, especially as I was spending in Sainsburys anyway so it really was 'free' in a sense :)

The shot tubes look rather good, looking forward to trying them out.

Thanks for posting :)
 

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Oct 16, 2012
335
98
1,289
Kent
Here's another video (Not mine) of the free pack:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
2,720
2,429
9,434
Edinburgh
The free pack looks pretty ordinary compared to last years effort which is a pity but i don't think we can complain too much tbh.....your still getting a decent amount of pyro with a couple of decent looking pieces for £15 depending on what you buy.

It would be nice if other supermarkets came out with similar offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.