Sainsburys Firework Leaflet 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Glad to see the fireworks, thing sainsburys have poor selection boxes this year, I like good cheap cakes with lots of boom for my money. TNT never offer what I want but still worth a look in real life might take a chance with pink champaign just because it looks like a an alright ground firework also could try the shot tubes if they are big enough for me

So another major retailer has changed to TNT,that's another kick in the teeth for Standard!,soon no-one will sell them,TNT must be giving a good discount and what they have here seem very over-priced,don't think i'll be bothering getting any of them!

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
tnt are dominating now its all coming down to the discount sainsburys get then the profit they make selling it to unsuspecting buyers :/

jay

Noble the 2nd
Peter Mackett. said:
So another major retailer has changed to TNT,that's another kick in the teeth for Standard!,soon no-one will sell them,TNT must be giving a good discount and what they have here seem very over-priced,don't think i'll be bothering getting any of them!
unfortunately supermarkets pick TNT because it's cheapest for them so they can make a better profit. they don't stop and think, it is cheap for a reason, because it's poorly made, hollow cardboard tubes disguised as fireworks :dodgy:. i'm sticking to lidl.
[hr]
Peter Mackett. said:
I should think they make a big profit on this over-priced crap!,,have you ever seen those big TNT cakes fired?,they are absolutely awful and never worth the money!
agree with you there, last year extreme finale from aldi was an 18 shot cake full of air. it was about 1 foot wide 1 foot tall cylindrical barrage. looked to be about 50 or 60 shot to those who didn't read the description. the tubes inside were about 2 inches apart and had about 10-12 mm bores. the bursts were OK but not brilliant and it seemed a bit on the light side.

i will try pink champagne ,looks interesting. wonder if the rockets in the galileo pack are the same as aldis ring leader ,description sounds similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.