Sainsburys Easter Eggs And Treats Buy Any 2 Or 3 Offers 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Sainsburys Easter eggs and treats 2015

Here we have Sainsburys Easter Eggs and Treats new selection updating regularly of Easter eggs and treats for 2015, I have uploaded the image below.

They are offering Buy any 2 for £1.00 - Buy any 3 for £3.00 More details will be added closer to when they become available online or when seen in supermarkets.

sainsburys new easter treats.png

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Yes there was reports eggs was going out at christmas. Sainsburys have some nice price offers.

But you have to consider there is a lot of chocolate lovers out there and seeing their favorite time of the year coming ever closer.. they want to get more closer to their favorite thing. Just like me and you with fireworks. If they had them out 4 - 5 months before november we wouldn't complain :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
we wouldn't, but i'm sure some other people would (eg i can imagine how much you'd spend if you had five months to get your favourite pyro, and what your wife would say when she saw the bill) ;)

i'm sorry, easter eggs at christmas is just a joke, January is too early but December is just taking the Peanut Butter and Jelly! surely?

Reactions: gaz