Saftey Gloves?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm i was wondering what gloves you guys would recomend to ignite firecrackers in your hand with.
im curently making a m80 firecracker.. and would like some security i got everything else but i dont have gloves since i cant find any that look good. btw m80 firecrackers can be very dangerous... thats why im wondering,
i read that you should get welding gauntlets but im not sure what will be strong enough for a little boom ?
btw this is just if it would explode in my hand somehow or something like that...
thx for all responses.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Hi FireBombs

First off welcome to the forum. In regards of this thread, This is a UK Board so we follow safe practice when using fireworks. While we are not educated with the laws of your country, I would assume this is one dangerous act even for a professional. In my opinion, no gloves are going to stop any explosives from ripping your hand apart.

I'm all for a second chance with people, so I will close this thread and hope that you read through our house rules found here. Forum Rules And Guidelines | Seasonal Holidays Forum before posting again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.