Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Hey,

Its been out for agess now, but just wondering does anyone else use RCT3?

Ive played it for years, right from RCT1 and love it. The reason im posting though is because in RCT3 you can create your own fireworks displays, set them to music and everything, probably the main part of the game I love and always include one in all my parks, espeically if im "opening" a new ride etc lol

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I've used all of the RCT games to date, including the addition packs for 2 & 3. I agree, the fireworks displays are great fun, easy to design as well :)
There is supposed to be an RCT 4 soon i think as well.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
I've used all of the RCT games to date, including the addition packs for 2 & 3. I agree, the fireworks displays are great fun, easy to design as well :)
There is supposed to be an RCT 4 soon i think as well.
They appear to have gone with the mobile option for RTC4 and its crap tbh! Its one of those where you need lots of "coins" to build anything decent and a level up game. I used it on my iPad for a day then got fed up of it lol.

Update:

Just had a google and we are indeed getting a new RCT.Its called Rollercoaster Tycoon World and is to be released early 2015 so any time soon :D Looks amazing.
RollerCoaster Tycoon World Release Date

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
i just saw that, it looks awesome! I also read that there will be an RCT 4 for pc, but maybe this one is the equivalent of that

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
loads of people was complaining that they wanted a pc version so they had to make one :) I wouldn't mind playing it tbh good childhood game, Just like GTA.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
when it's released, price depending i'll get the new one :) it's my birthday next month so i'll have a bit of cash to spend hopefully

Reactions: Dan12 and gaz