Rockets.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

pyro mike

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 20, 2013
Ferryhill County Durham
Title says it all folks,
Which is your favourite rocket pack, am hoping not all you will say war hawks, or any hawk haha,

Best pack I used this year was after burners from tai pan....

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
pyro mike said:
Title says it all folks,
Which is your favourite rocket pack, am hoping not all you will say war hawks, or any hawk haha,

Thing is Mike overall hawks are the best for noise and vfm.
However I did like the silver bullet and total wipeouts

pyro mike

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 20, 2013
Ferryhill County Durham
Pompeypyro said:
pyro mike said:
Title says it all folks,

Thing is Mike overall hawks are the best for noise and vfm.
However I did like the silver bullet and total wipeouts
AAH yes, silver bullet, great rocket...

jay

Noble the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
got to say, as I am a big rocket fan I find this hard but after last night's/ this mornings pyro I must say that 4-king marvellous was as the name suggests, King-Dom was better than expected and (sorry to break the no hawks rule) the space hawks were phenomenal. easily up there with the caged rockets.
so I'm stuck between those 3 for what they are but I've gotta say The King was in another league over all. (mostly due to the fact that the Boom echoes across the nearby villages for as long as the stunning hang time;) . but I'd easily over spend to get a few more of each. :D
Roll on BFN 2014
***putting £50 in the fund already "to start it off" as such***

pyro mike

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 20, 2013
Ferryhill County Durham
Space hawks are very decent indeed, as with Jorge's thunder rockets, salutes are loud,
But I really enjoyed the brothers kingdom pack, even the smaller rockets are great, high quality that brothers produce,

The DRD ball-heads were also good, very large bursts, and pretty loud....even though am not a massive DRD fan,

I'd go to say they were better than the Celtic ball-heads that are twice the price....

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I've never really had decent rockets before as i used to buy from supermarkets but last year i decided to buy from a proper retailer......i never went for big massive rockets but i thought the Space Blaster and Supreme packs i bought from Epic were quality!

I dunno what I'm buying this year yet...there's so much choice :)