Rocket stash so far. Gotta light the sky up

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Bumble89

Noble the 1st
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
i liked my warhawks last year but since trying others out i like my sky hunters and solar flares ,also got mercury rising (double bursts),celtic the rocks ,sky hawks and then got celtic vadars and insanity , sky raiders , klasek signature limited editions aswell.....and as for my biggest rockets i got single celtic messenger , and now got good amount of single the whoppers and maximizers.

thats just to name some lol , the packs i got between 2 to 5 of each lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fire cracker
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
i liked my warhawks last year but since trying others out i like my sky hunters and solar flares ,also got mercury rising (double bursts),celtic the rocks ,sky hawks and then got celtic vadars and insanity , sky raiders , klasek signature limited editions aswell.....and as for my biggest rockets i got single celtic messenger , and now got good amount of single the whoppers and maximizers.

Wow :)

Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.

Cool...

Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Your stash bumble sounds cool. An u have me thinking about wararks now ha... The pic of the one on its own its biggest a have. So far....I must say. Will be adding more. Tbh I'm a barrage lover..I've a few of them. But yeah that's is all my rockets.. I never just send one up either..Gotta send a few up..BET you light the sky up mate

Bumble89

Noble the 1st
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
Im always adding to my collection lol , after bonfire night I will be starting a new one again ahah, and off out with the misses the weekend Christmas shopping lol , so I’m sure there be places of interest for me for pyro lol

Reactions: Fire cracker
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Im always adding to my collection lol , after bonfire night I will be starting a new one again ahah, and off out with the misses the weekend Christmas shopping lol , so I’m sure there be places of interest for me for pyro lol
Lol... Cool.. I only started in sept. I've only realised that's struts sells all year..lol... I'm still adding bits to my stash need a finally barrage box for the end.. got the Bad boy bunker buster Yan year..That was a blast. To end with. Happy crimbo shopping or should I say piro shopping ha