Rocket Rack

Hi everyone, do any of you build and use rocket racks? Or do you use the traditional method just putting rocket launch tubes in the ground? I’m thinking of building one using a pallet and some 2x2??? Any advice and pics would be much appreciated :):):)

Hi mate, i go for the old ground and pound method but i would be interested in building a rack, some great youtube videos out there :) or i could build one around an existing wooden planter i have haha

smurftech

Noble the 1st
3 pieces of wood, few screws, cable ties and duct tape, easy to make a double cross type effort with a point on the long centre piece to force into the ground, ones i've made have 6 to 10 various size rocket tubes on them, no angling, straight up aiming for over the woods, multi rocket launching is fun :)

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
3 pieces of wood, few screws, cable ties and duct tape, easy to make a double cross type effort with a point on the long centre piece to force into the ground, ones i've made have 6 to 10 various size rocket tubes on them, no angling, straight up aiming for over the woods, multi rocket launching is fun :)
Ill try and build one at some point, will be back for advice if I get stuck :p

smurftech

Noble the 1st
Ill try and build one at some point, will be back for advice if I get stuck :p
I've done 7 or 8 rocket racks over the years, also custom candle racks with angling, all easy and based on a double cross shape with a pointy end for jamming in the ground. WIll do a new one of each last weekend in October.

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
I've done 7 or 8 rocket racks over the years, also custom candle racks with angling, all easy and based on a double cross shape with a pointy end for jamming in the ground. WIll do a new one of each last weekend in October.
That's cool, will you be able to stick up a picture so I can get an idea mate :)

Luke_Taylor

Peasant the 2nd
I’ll be making a rocket rack when i have the time probably next weekend. Im going to be using box section as its cheaper than tubing and works just aswell. I’ll post a picture when its done.