Rightway Fireworks 2018

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
Video of Jupiter has been posted over on the UKFR selection box thread :)

Looks decent enough, the mine cakes look pretty good. Though at standard price it looks a little overpriced.

I might pick up a Neptune instead to see how that compares.
I don't think that video does the box justice tbh, i still think it will be a decent box but i wouldn't want to pay anymore than £50 for it if i'm being honest.

Here's a dcossi vid of the Oracle box which i believe is now the Mars box

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Thanks Vlad! I'll let you know whatever I end up picking up. I think it will end up being an on the day decision tbh!

Hmmm all still showing as OOS online.

@Declan if you manage to pop in it would be fantastic if you could let us know if full range is in stock. TIA!
Sorry guys - I’ve only just read this thread. I contacted Rightway this afternoon but I was only enquiring about the Gold box....it’s not in stock but should be by the end of the week. As for the other items, I’ve no idea but will take a trip there tomorrow and have a look.

Rightway always have problems with their stock every year! You’d think they’d have everything ready for the 15th. Frustrates the hell out of me.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Thanks for letting us know:)

I noticed a few items are showing in stock now at 2 of their stores. I am looking to go over on Wednesday so may try and check a couple of stores out. Fingers crossed!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Just picked up a few bits! Fantastic service, all in stock. Plus there are extra bits instore that are not on the leaflet or website!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Todays Rightway purchases.

Maverick Rockets- £14.99
Jester Rockets- £4.99
Rhythm N Blues- £7.99
Arctic Fire- £11.49
Bellagio Fountain- £12.49

Some fantastic pieces instore, some which are not mentioned on the leaflet or website too (some additional Black Cat lines and quite a few Benwell pieces from last year) which was a nice surprise.

For me the fountain is just stunning to look at, it's so huge! Probably one of the biggest fireworks I have ever had.

Pretty impressed with the Rhythm N Blues too. For £7.99 your getting 174g of NEC. Seems pretty decent amount per shot.

The Arctic fire fan seems too good to be true at just £11.49. It looks great in the video and comes in at 210 NEC.

Attachments

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Todays Rightway purchases.

Maverick Rockets- £14.99
Jester Rockets- £4.99
Rhythm N Blues- £7.99
Arctic Fire- £11.49
Bellagio Fountain- £12.49

Some fantastic pieces instore, some which are not mentioned on the leaflet or website too (some additional Black Cat lines and quite a few Benwell pieces from last year) which was a nice surprise.

For me the fountain is just stunning to look at, it's so huge! Probably one of the biggest fireworks I have ever had.

Pretty impressed with the Rhythm N Blues too. For £7.99 your getting 174g of NEC. Seems pretty decent amount per shot.

The Arctic fire fan seems too good to be true at just £11.49. It looks great in the video and comes in at 210 NEC.
Nice purchase there mate all of them fireworks look mint esp Arctic fire, rhythem and blues and the bellagio fountain..Nice one :)

I’m in this shop right now. The Gold and Platinum boxes are huge! I resisted the temptation to buy one though as I can imagine there’s a lot of overpackaging involved, compared with the likes of the Viper range of boxes which have a lot of powder and yet are very small in size.

Ended up with:

1 x Maverick rocket pack
2 x Jester rocket pack
1 x Glittering Fire fountain
1 x Tiger fountain

Doesn’t appear that any of my local stores are doing the Black Cat Jupiter boxes this year which is a shame.